The New report includes a detailed study of the Global Serviced Office Market. It is the result of comprehensive research carried out keeping in mind the different parameters and trends dominating the global Serviced Office Market. Both primary and secondary research has been carried out to arrive at the desired outcome. The primary research included feedback, opinion, and suggestion provided by the people and organizations residing in the key markets as identified by the industry experts.
Get an Insightful Report Sample Here @
Top Key Players Profiled in This Report:
WeWork Companies, Servcorp(ASX: SRV), Regus, IWG Plc(LON: IWG)., Bizspace Ltd
The global serviced office market is expected to decline from $30.06 billion in 2019 to $27.95 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -7.02%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain. Government across the world mandated work-from-home for most of the organizations, while some which cannot work from home is shut down temporarily. The market is then expected to recover and reach $57.58 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 27.24%.
The serviced office market consists of the offering fully equipped office or office building, managed by the office provider and related services. Serviced offices are provided with some services like dedicated receptionist, administrative support as well and facilities like conference rooms, meeting rooms, air conditioning and other utilities. A serviced office is a furnished and fully-equipped pay-as-you-use office space, located in a building managed by the office and services provider.
The serviced office market covered in this report is segmented by offering into private offices, virtual offices, others. It is also segmented by vertical into IT and telecommunications, media and entertainment, retail and consumer goods, and by space provider into big brands, independent.
Lack of available space in some cities has always been a major challenge in the serviced office market. In recent years, the availability of large conventional spaces in well-developed countries has been decreasing and land rate in desired locations is increasing due to which the service office provider firm is not able to afford to buy and supply the offices with the basic needs. Lack of large spaces can harm the serviced office market.
Scope of the Report:
1) By Offering: Private Offices; Virtual offices; Others
2) By Vertical: IT and Telecommunications; Media and Entertainment; Retail and consumer goods
3) By Space provider: Big brands; Independent
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time-series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Serviced Office Indicators Comparison.
Get complete report@
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
This research report represents a 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Serviced Office Market. Furthermore, it offers massive data relating to recent trends, technological advancements, tools, and methodologies. The research report analyzes the Global Serviced Office Market in a detailed and concise manner for better insights into the businesses. Finally, the researchers throw light on different ways to discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats affecting the growth of the Global Serviced Office Market. The feasibility of the new report is also measured in this research report.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
1- Country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Competitive analysis of any market players.
3- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234